AliExpress.com / their practices are not completely honest
I should have checked this site before placing my first (and last) order through AliExpress.com
Ordered an extended battery for my Android. The battery came after about 2 weeks and worked perfectly... for 2 days. Unfortunately I was misled by the website and clicked on "Confirm Delivery" thinking this is just to confirm delivery. There was no indication or warning that this is actually final acceptance of the order.
I contacted AliExress immediately, requesting help with either refund or replacement battery since I am getting no replies from the seller. The reply I got was a canned answer referring me to the "Open Dispute" button which was disappeared once I clicked on "Confirm Delivery".
In my opinion this company acts as a store front to many crooks and its practices are not completely honest. This company is based in China or Hong Kong and yet is managing to deceive many innocent US customers by promising them purchase protection and then disengage from responsibility when an issue arise.
I wish there was a way to file a complaint with the FBI or other authorities and have them investigate the numerous complaints about this company.
More AliExpress.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aliexpress.com / Alibaba.com - buyer protection & escrow & service is a scam 
- AliExpress - cheating 
- AliExpress.com - avoid like the plague 
- AliExpress - defective products on aliexpress 
- AliExpress - fraudulent charges 
- Worldchips - tda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board
- AliExpress - extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails 
- AliExpress - phone
- AliExpress - bad place for shopping
- AliExpress - q7 mini 480p wifi dvr wireless ip camcorder