AliExpresselectronics board e-shopping

I wanted to buy a 3 way speaker crossover network board from aliexpress and found one sold by seller H-Duby Team. I send a message asking him whether he has stock of the item for which he replied immediately that he has enough stock and he will ship within 48 hrs. So Placed order with him on 22:10 Nov. 26 2018. But till 11:30 Dec 1, even after 5 full days he has not shipped the item. Status is order in processing. I contacted the seller 3 times and he told me he has so many orders, he process one by one, so be patient. He promised 48 hrs, but even after 120 hrs the order was not processed. So I contacted aliexpress customer care and explained the situation. They offer two options either cancel the order or wait till he process. I decided to cancel and canceled on 11:30 1 Dec. But aliexpress team was saying the seller has to approve my cancellation request for the actual cancellation. It is unethical business practice. When the seller is unable to keep his promise to ship within 48 hrs, he failed on his words and it is his duty to accept the cancellation request. But till 13:15 2 Dec, he is not approving the request. I asked aliexpress team to cancel the order for which they are saying the seller has to approve and they cannot cancel the order. What type of business model is this? I request aliexpress team to intervene and cancel the order straightaway and process refund.

Ja
Dec 02, 2018

Comments

• Su
      Dec 02, 2018

Aliexpress is cheating customers. Thy don't have any business ethics. In that aspect we can trust Banggood, it is number one. I placed one order with a seller, only after placing the order I come to know he will ship only after 10 days since he didn't have stock. So I contacted Banggood customer care and told all that happened. The rep checked the details and asked me whether I want to cancel the order. I said yes. The CC rep himself canceled the order and initiated refund process. He told refund may take 10 to 15 days. But in 3 days I got refund in my account. Aliexpress try to improve by seeing banggood.
    Even though the scenario is almost same in both cases, Banggood acted with fair business practice code. Aliexpress don't know what is business ethics. They do only cheating and supporting fraudulant sellers, leaving buyers in trouble.
    My advise is please don't buy from chinese sites. If at all you need to buy then buy from banggood or dhgate. Never ever buy from aliexpress, if you do, you are buying trouble.