Alderman's Toyota - Rutland,VT / Beware of Alderman's Toyota!
I had a 2001 Toyota Echo that had a bad power steering motor that was going bad. My car was still under warranty, so I took it to Alderman's Toyota in Rutland Vermont to have the motor replaced.
Well, the customer service person was trying to make things difficult for me b/c I did not purchase my car from Alderman's but the warranty was good to do business with "any" Toyota dealership - so after an hour they finally started work on my Echo.
After 2.5 hours later - my car was done, by then my Partner came back from Shear's Honda (which is next door) and found a great deal on a CRV. I said great lets get rid of the Echo, b/c I didn't want to do business with this Toyota dealership in the future, and I wanted a bigger car.
2 weeks go by, and I get a phone call from Alderman's Toyota stating that my part was in. My mouth dropped. Either the customer service person did not replace the part, and just told me a bold face lie and said he replaced my part, or that he had to order another part which he neglected to tell me when I drove the car off the lot.
I told the CSR rep at Alderman's Toyota in Rutland Vermont that I had traded the car off 2 weeks ago, and no longer interested in doing business with them again.
People of Rutland or Vermont, beware of Alderman's Toyota!
More Alderman's Toyota - Rutland,VT Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - Low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - Engine knocking sound 
- TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER),Japan - NO RESPONSE REGARDING TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM 
- Toyota Lottery Award - Scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - Dishonest Sales Tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with MMT gearbox as Automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complain
- Toyota Motor Corporation - I am complaining about engine malfunction of toyota sequoia-2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service damage
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota cebu reclamation branch, philippines, service complaint