Albertsons / wait lines
Good evening, I'm writing to inform you all of the situation at the Weatherford, Texas store. The store director Larry Lewis has no organization when it comes to the store but specifically the front end. There are rarely lanes open, and if there are they close mid line so that the cashiers can to break, but he never jumps on a register. He just stares around wandering the store until it's his time to leave. I have even overheard him saying to other employees he's just counting his days. This store is such a pain to shop in and the employees have no support.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - Service Deli, Palm Desert - christina in the service deli is the rudest and disrespectful employee!!!
- Albertsons - the carpinteria store manager
- Albertsons - employee
- Albertsons - mark the cashier at alton location in irvine
- Albertsons - beer and candy coupons