Albertsons / susan, front end manager

Midland, TX, United States

I would like to make an official complaint against the front end manager Susan at the store on Wadley and Midland Drive in Midland Texas. My son put in his application to work there and he called to check on it, when Susan answered the phone she told him to come in at 3:30 PM on June 15 to see about a job. This is his first time ever doing a job application and he went to the wrong store by mistake when he called to tell her that he was at the wrong store and he was on his way to the right store the person on the phone told him that she had already left for the day at 4 PM. I told him not to panic to call her in the morning tell her about his mistake and see if he can reschedule it was not a big deal but when he called she was extremely hateful to him and told him right away that the position had been filled and hung up on him. I hope she knows that just because he's a kid, doesn't mean he's any less of a human being and she cannot treat people that way. Especially over a simple mistake. I am glad he is not going to work there now because I would hate to see what he did if he did make a mistake on her clock, she is probably a horrible manager, in my opinion and it's a professional opinion at that. I have worked retail management all my life and I would never treat someone like that not even a kid. If this is how you are going to let someone run your front end I would probably assume that you have a high turnover rate? well there's your problem. We will never be back in your store and I will never advise anybody to go to your store ever again. Thank you very much Albertson's market for making my sons first time trying to obtain a job a horrible experience for him.

Tl