Alamo Rent A Car / no desk at airport - want deposit back

Alicante, United Kingdom Review updated:

E voucher no- 3615672
Named driver - John Davidson
Car rental provider confirmation no- 1500560371COUNT

We arrived at Alicante airport to discover there was absolutely no desk to collect our hire car from.
To make matters worse it was out of hours that we landed at the airport.
This caused me and my partner - who finds it extremely hard to walk- to have to pay for another car at the airport for 2 days and then drive all the way back to the airport to get a new another car from a different company- record go.

I cannot stress enough how much inconvenience this caused us and would like our deposit back for a car we never even got- as well as this I would demand compensation for the ridiculous amount of journeys we had to make to (90 miles) there and back- we are staying in Orba!! Which is why we needed the car in the first place.

Car flexi have contacted me 3 weeks ago to discuss this & have requested I send this email/complaint to get our deposit back as soon as possible.

Alamo Rent A Car

Jo
Aug 29, 2018

Comments

• Pu
      Aug 30, 2018

I am interested in the situation with transport and transport in general. I do not have my own car, but sometimes I need to get to the destination very quickly. Usually, I rented a car for such cases, for example [url]https://rental24h.com[/url] So I would like to know if there are any transportation?

•   Aug 30, 2018

JohnDavidson14, we appreciate your comments. Please reach out to Economy Car Rentals regarding your reservation. If we can help you out, please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. - Carol H.