Alamo Rent A Car / additional charges on car rental
I rented a car at Vancouver airport on July 19-22, 2018 (RA # [protected], RES # [protected]) for an online advertised rate of $75 per day. When I returned the car, I was also billed a "premium location charge" at 17.21% and a "customer facility charge" at $5 per day, for an additional cost of $54.28 for the 3 days. These charges are extra rated costs which misrepresent the rate that you advertise. I am incredibly disappointed at facing this unexpected burden on my trip. If I had known that your company adds charges on to externalize your operating costs like this, I would never have rented from you.
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Updated by Ken Ludwig, Jul 24, 2018
Submitting this to ensure that the original complaint was forwarded
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing