Alagasco / This is absolutely assanine

United States Review updated:

We went to set up new service at our local Alagasco (Selma) only to find out they no longer have a customer service. They gave us a fax number to send our rental agreement and copy of our drivers license. No specific person to send it to, just fax it. I call about 30 minutes later to follow up to make sure they had received. The lady could not help. She said it would take 1-2 days for "the department" to "process my fax" and they would give us a call. She could not tell me if my fax was received! Here it is Friday and no call. We called to follow up and guess what, they had NOT processed our request for connection. It has been below freezing, no heat, no hot water! Can you imagine how comfortable it has been with young children crowded in one bedroom with a small space heater and boiling water for a bath? I guess Alagasco do whatever they want, without a care in the world because they know we have no other options. This is absolutely assanine!

Jo

Comments

• Am
      2nd of Apr, 2012

or so many years, Gucci style is rage in the worldwide. You should never question about it. Its fashion wind goes over every corner of our world.We all know that The entire world’s Most Prestigious Brand, right? Just because of this, new designer fashion Gucci bags becomr rage. We have a gucci collection on http://www.louisvuitton30.com/Gucci handbags fashion are all the trend nowadays; however the Hermes Red Handbag nevertheless continues to be a highly sought after handbag around the globe.