AirTran / airtran treats you like trash!

I boarded my Airtran flight from Washington, DC to Orlando and I noticed that no one was there to greet me. As I walked down the isle, the seats did not look comforting. We took off on time. About halfway through the flight, the flight attendant came around with drinks. The flight attendant deliberately dropped the drink onto my lap. She went to the next person with no apology. I cleaned up and sat back down for landing. The landing was hard and gave me a scare. Overall Airtran is a crappy airline with bad service. My advice is to fly with a better airline like Midwest Airlines, and not waste your money in Aircrap.

Mi

Comments

• Ai
      27th of Aug, 2009

Agreed. Often referred to as airTRASH. Horrible airline, seats are TOO crowded (and I am a regular sized person, fit into a size 6 jeans, women's) and I notice that inside the cabin, one side of the aircraft tends to shake more than the other. Very scary. Also, seems like the employees don't care about the customers, maybe an inside issue. Bad treatment of employees= bad customer service.