Airtel / Prepaid Connection / corrupted sim

India Review updated:

I am presently residing at noida, and took the airtel conection in december, 2007. From february onwards the sim is not responding properly. Any call that comes on my cell is automatically disconnected after 2rings. I went to the mobile shop and formatted my cell but then also the same problem continued. Then I went to the airtel shop then I complained there also, so they isued me a new sim and said that it will be activated within 2 hours.. It took whole day to get activated and on top of that, the sim had the same problem till now. They gave me their no. To call them if the problem continues, but when I called them there was no response.

If you all can't resolve any problem then why a person so confidently said to call him later if the problem continues..

Now I am having such a great problem, that my official calls also gets disconnected..

So now just tell me what a customer should do in these situation.
I am not that free to run behind that person everytime.

From where ill get the solution to this problem.

Comments

So
  28th of Jan, 2011
I have one prepaid airtel sim(No.9954955809) which is given trouble since long time despite of available balance on it.Most of the time no out going call is allowed and even incoming is prevented in the sim without valid reason.Requested immediate attention from the service provider to sort out the problem.
Bhaben Nath, Guwahati-7
Tp
  2nd of Jun, 2011

Airtel / Prepaid Connection - disconnect services
Airtel
India

company has stop my services of prepaid connection No. 7898527481 after one year on account of document verification.I never get call from company in this regards. I have confirmed validation of my document from company one year back. I am not able to understand how such a big company cheating the customer.
kindly help me in this regards,
T.