Airtel PCO / non working of phone
To whom it may concern
I like to inform you some fact regarding a new connection of airtel pco. For which I am facing financial loss.in the 1st week of april 2007 one mr. Partha chakraborty appeared before me. Said to a representative of m/s princep traders of calcutta 90 (An authorized dealer of airlel) to market an airlet pco.
I thought it will be good investment and for that I have placed an order.
The said mr. Chakraborty came to me on 14/4/07 with a telephone for pco and asked me for payment.
I gave him rs.1499/- and he told other technical know how will be told by airtel personnel by 16th. April 2007 10-00am
The line was activated and the telephone no. Was [protected].
Soon after departure of mr. Chakraborty I found the call charge as told by him, is much higher. Next morning i. E., from 15th april 2007 the telephone became dead.
The dealer m/s princep traders is reluctant to speak with me.
Very poor service!
More Airtel PCO Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet