Airtel PCO / non working of phone

1 India Review updated:

To whom it may concern

I like to inform you some fact regarding a new connection of airtel pco. For which I am facing financial loss.in the 1st week of april 2007 one mr. Partha chakraborty appeared before me. Said to a representative of m/s princep traders of calcutta 90 (An authorized dealer of airlel) to market an airlet pco.

I thought it will be good investment and for that I have placed an order.

The said mr. Chakraborty came to me on 14/4/07 with a telephone for pco and asked me for payment.

I gave him rs.1499/- and he told other technical know how will be told by airtel personnel by 16th. April [protected]am

The line was activated and the telephone no. Was [protected].

Soon after departure of mr. Chakraborty I found the call charge as told by him, is much higher. Next morning i. E., from 15th april 2007 the telephone became dead.

The dealer m/s princep traders is reluctant to speak with me.

Very poor service!

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Oct, 2007

I want outgoing call details from ph.no 40060864 in the evening 4.30 PM TO 5.00PM of 04/10/2007. How can i know the details ? I want the details immediately.

Thanking you,
    Ramashankar.G

• Su
      16th of Sep, 2008

I agree with this complaint by Mr.Milan Rakshit. I also phase a problem against airtel pco. Now a days caller tune is activated on 90% mobile phones. When custmer connect a call from pco to any mobile nphone the first response from otherside is that press * (star) to copy this caller tune. The innocent custmer who doesnot know about this immigiate press * (star). Due this a caller tune activate on this pco number.The monthly charges for this caller tune nearly 30/- rs. deduct from airtel pco owner balance.In this dramma where is owner fault. The unsubscripition of caller tune is not possible due to the reason that the sim card place in FCT box. Any how if caller tune unsubscribe the next day other custmer press* (star). The company charge 30/-rs.what is the permanent soloution. I hope AIRTEL take neccessory action .My pco no. 09996355942 located inpanipat(Haryana) Email i.d. mann.surjeet@gmail.com WITH BEST REGARDS