Airtel Karnataka / Prepaid Mobile Connection / special offer not provided

1 India Review updated:

Airtel Karnataka is sending lots of special to offers to me like other customers. I have taken one of them but after recharge I found it was not reflecting on my Balance. I have been finding these with other offers also.

Comments

• Vi
      6th of Dec, 2006

True ...

We form a part of the mislead customers who are forced to recharge with false promises. I am also facing the same problem. The offer does not reflect in my balance. And the customer care executives are giving a blind eye to the problem. Never expected this from a reputed service provider like Airtel. Will change my sim soon. I learned it the hard way.

• Vi
      4th of Mar, 2007

Its absolutely true. I recharged for 75/- 4 times and got ZERO ... which means I recharged 300/- and got NOTHING. The customer care guys are just saying with out brain that you will get ZERO talk time if you recharge for this amount... I complained several times, fed up & finally left it...

• Gf
      28th of Aug, 2008

fghfgrgtrgrtgregrgerger

• De
      17th of Dec, 2009

i had recharged for 66 to get 1paise callin at yelahanka and the shopkeeper confirmed its done, but i never got that offer. yesterday i've recharged for Rs 4 for the SMS offer, upto now, its not been activated, customer care says that by 21st it'll be resolved... i hope airtel keeps up its words.

• Wp
      15th of Mar, 2010

Pathetic service delivary from Airtel in karnataka - specially in Bangalore. They even send threatening message to customer even after paying the dues.

• Fu
      10th of Apr, 2011

aitel service is very bad do not take airtel connection airtel is deducted currency chatta comapany