Airtel India / airtel misusing post paid auto debit option
I had a cell connection from airtel bangalore ([protected]). I have requested to disconnect the phone in june 2006 as I was out of the country and I am not using the phone at all. I don't have any contract/agreement regarding the connection. I sent several mails since june 2006 and called the customer care several times. Still airtel is deducting the monthly post paid amount from my bank account.
Need help on how to stop that and how to get the deducted amount back from airtel.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills