Airtel India / airtel misusing post paid auto debit option

1 India Review updated:

I had a cell connection from airtel bangalore [protected]). I have requested to disconnect the phone in june 2006 as I was out of the country and I am not using the phone at all. I don't have any contract/agreement regarding the connection. I sent several mails since june 2006 and called the customer care several times. Still airtel is deducting the monthly post paid amount from my bank account.

Need help on how to stop that and how to get the deducted amount back from airtel.

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2007

I had a cell connection from Airtel Bangalore ( 9880637007 ). I have requested to disconnect the phone in Dec 2006 as I was out of the country and I am not using the phone at all. I don't have any contract/agreement regarding the connection. I sent several mails since Jan 2007 and called the customer care several times. Still Airtel is deducting the monthly post paid amount from my bank account. Now I stopped keeping any amount in that account but for that bank is charging and I cant discontinue with account also.

Really Airtel is a Big S H**E

Help me out how save my S.

Need help on how to stop that

• Vi