Airtel India / verification problem

1 India Review updated:

I am using the airtel prepaid sim. Company has disconnected my outgoing call facility many times for verification. I have submitted many times the verification documents but I have to face this problem many times. First my company disconnected my outgoing facility on 1 Dec. and and on 7 Dec the service continued. But from one month I am facing this problem many times. Now I m frustrated. Whenever I call customer care they said that your verification is alright and your cellphone will be working within 24 hours. But today again company has disconnected my outgoing as well as incoming service. Now I m going to consumer court for logging my complaint.

Comments

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2007

YOUR SERVICE IS SHAMEFUL!
    RESUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS IS DONE PAST 30 HOURS AND NO ACTION IS TAKEN FOR VERIFICATION PROBLEM ON THE NO.9975775355 IN THE NAME OF MR.RAKESH PAVERA .IS THIS UR SERVICE!
    DO THE NEEDFUL IMMEDIATELY COZ U DO NOT GIVE THE SIM WITHOUT DOCUMENTS,DO U?
    SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM ABOUT IT LATER ON.
    THE SERVICE SHOULD START IMMEDIATELY COZ WE R NOT FREE HERE TO JUST KEEP LAUNCHING COMPLAINTS!

• Tu
      14th of Dec, 2007

Dated : December 14, 2007

To
    The Customer Relations Officer
    Complaint Redressal Department
    Airtel India.

Ref. : Mobile Number 9933391008.

Dear Sir/Madame,

Sub.: Truce with respect to the same.

With reference to above please be informed that I have been sued for non-payment of outstanding bill as have been intimated over telephone by solicitor on behalf of Airtel, branch at Siliguri, essentially from Apollo Clinic Annexe, Bidhan Road, Siliguri – 734001 in West Bengal.

In reference to above, I declare that I have lost my AIRTEL SIM Card vide number cited above and would like to terminate AIRTEL services with immediately to the effect that I shall be glad to pay out the amount owed by you.

But, I would prefer written testimonials in support of your claim clearly indicating Tariff / Bill for I prefer non-verbal vindication over verbal as done in my case.

I sincerely hope that you will do the necessary at your end to do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards.