[Resolved] Airtel India / demo sim

1 India Review updated:

Re: Airtel India

I am a dealer of airtel prepaid in Chandigarh. I would like to say that i have my counter in Transport Area Sector-26 in Chandigarh where i am doing my business. Most of my customers are from other states i.e. not from the Punjab Telecom Circle, so i have been facing a lot of difficulty since the past two years as i have not been provided with any demo sim for "EASY RECHARGE" purpose from the distributor here (Kohli Brothers Sec-26 Grain Market chd).

I am not asking you for any demo sim in this mail from the company but I just want to request you to provide me with a dealer sim, which may or maynot have discounted call rates but can be used to recharge other people's accounts, for solving this easy recharge problem i am facing.

Because of this problem, I am not able to convince customers for adopting an Airtel connection as in future I am helpless when people come to me for "Full Value Recharges" or special scheme denominations including free sms packs, discounted roaming recharges etc.

It would be a great help for me in attracting people towards Airtel if you could provide me with a sim for just recharging purpose (even if the call rate is at par with the normal call rate and not like the demo sims). There are a lot of people here in Chandigarh who do not have anything to do with easy recharge but have been "MISUSING" demo sims since a long long time.

Hoping to receive a positive reply from your esteemed company.
Yours sincerely

Jaspal Singh Thukral
(+[protected]
email: mr_thukral@yahoo.co.in

Resolution statement

Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2013

Namaste Mr. Raju,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 02 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

Regards
Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Aug 05, 2013

Namaste Mr. Raju,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 02 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Regards
Saurav Ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Airtel.Presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Comments

Ku
  11th of May, 2007
Airtel India e-Billing Service - Unable to stop e-billing service
India

Message was sent to my airtel connection regarding the service of getting bills through e-mails. I have a postpaid connection. I subscribed to the service by sending sms. I sent an sms later on, to stop e-bill service. I do not know what to do. I haven't received any communication from the customer care.

Vi
  21st of Jun, 2007

Hello, I think you have need to contact local office for this.

Thanks,
Vishal Gaurav
vishalgaurav01@gmail.com

Um
  6th of Dec, 2007

I HAVE LOSS MY MOBAIL , NO. 9893487494 PLS CLOS THIS NO. AND ISSU ME NEW CARD

Sh
  9th of Aug, 2008

i want to know how i pay my telephone bill by net banking

Ra
  2nd of Sep, 2012

I HAVE LOSS MY MOBAIL, NO.9226036008 PLS CLOS THIS NO. AND ISSU ME NEW CARD

Ks
  2nd of Aug, 2013

I lost my airtel demo sim last ten days back ie, on 23-07-2013 my mobile no 9866346167 of kothagudem area khammam dist A.P . i complaint the same day to the airtel service centre, i apply for new sim with the same no .uptill now new sim was not activated till this date 02-08-2013 . i want to know the current status of new sim with the same number, please issue the same no sim as soon as possible