Airtel India / airtel not refunding
Find below the message I had sent to airtel for reversing my charges, for which there is no response. When I enquired with customer service, they dont even connect to any higher officials to request of escalation... Please, if any of you know where to contact for airtel customer escalation, please let me know..
Greetings. Need your immediate assistance.
Currently I am using airtel mobile [protected]) with prepaid option that expires dec 06,2006. Usually I top-off the card, as I have validity till dec 06,2006.
When I tried recharging via citiback-suvidha card, unfortunately it considered the transaction as new pre-paid (Instead of top-off) inspite of my current validity dec 06,2006.
Due to the above issue, I am bereft of using rs.100.00 of talk time. Had this used pre-paid top-off option it would have given me talk time of ~ rs 318.00 instead of rs. 208.67.
I kindly make an appeal to reverse my above citibank transaction with refund (Or) adjust this as top-off card.
When I called your office, the representative was unable to help on my above issue, thus looking for assistancec from "airtel-senior customer grievence cell" for resolution. Please let me know if I need to write to somewhere else.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data