Airtel / grievances from airtel to get a new connection.
Grievances from Airtel to get a new connection.
I had booked for a new broadband connection from Airtel, while all was good at the begining, a sales person called asked to provide all the details and address proof, while I had also paid Rs. 500 since it was online.
Later one person called me and said there is no feasibility you go for 4G, I said I am not interested in 4G, so he told me OK we will give you the connection, After 2 weeks again they called to me say we will give you the connection now, where as I was constantly in touch with them for the connection and I am lucky if the people pick your call or return the call.
Till today I am getting the assurance over assurance that today or tomorrow evening it will be done, but no progress in actually getting the connection for past 3 weeks. I followed the escalation path, where there is absolutely no data from one person to another about what is happening. The person called me said he is the utmost authority in the escalation chain (surprised that why he is not the CEO ☺)
I am not even able to go to others for the time being, certainly I feel the service from Airtel is worst, Please do not ever try Airtel for any service, they were good now they are too big and hence they do not care for the customers. It has been more than 3 weeks now that I paid the money neither they have refunded my money nor provided the service yet. Please let me know if any one can help me to resolve this.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit