Airtel / grievances from airtel to get a new connection.

Bangalore, India Review updated:

Grievances from Airtel to get a new connection.
I had booked for a new broadband connection from Airtel, while all was good at the begining, a sales person called asked to provide all the details and address proof, while I had also paid Rs. 500 since it was online.

Later one person called me and said there is no feasibility you go for 4G, I said I am not interested in 4G, so he told me OK we will give you the connection, After 2 weeks again they called to me say we will give you the connection now, where as I was constantly in touch with them for the connection and I am lucky if the people pick your call or return the call.

Till today I am getting the assurance over assurance that today or tomorrow evening it will be done, but no progress in actually getting the connection for past 3 weeks. I followed the escalation path, where there is absolutely no data from one person to another about what is happening. The person called me said he is the utmost authority in the escalation chain (surprised that why he is not the CEO ☺)

I am not even able to go to others for the time being, certainly I feel the service from Airtel is worst, Please do not ever try Airtel for any service, they were good now they are too big and hence they do not care for the customers. It has been more than 3 weeks now that I paid the money neither they have refunded my money nor provided the service yet. Please let me know if any one can help me to resolve this.

Ly
Aug 03, 2014

Comments

• Je
      Aug 11, 2014

i just renewed the call home from USA to india through one of the agents over phone, his name was RAJ, Now when ever i dial their connecting number i am jus t getting engaged tone . I think this company had winded up and they are still trying to collect money. My $130 is with them, I need my Money back