Airtel / Global Roaming Sms Services / non connectivity for outgoing sms!
I am an unfortunate airtel, andhra /maharashtra circle customer. Upon landing in Canada/Toronto, was duly connected to airtel's partner rogers wireless and indicated strong signals at my current location. My connectivity to my international clients is through sms messaging, which is vital. Immediately upon trying to send sms to India/Indonesia, all sms transmission indicated error' or 'network out of order' even to contact the airtel customer service no.121. Have sent a chain of emails to the 'customer service id of airtel, which are routinely acknowledged and after a while replied by different customer executives-or that s' what airtel has labeled.
Each reply is a joke in itself and faithfully parrots the same coined sentences, but little substance. Knowing that the user is overseas advices a call to the designated no.
The horror of it all is the advice that on a date,say 15days from the client's complaint customer executive will contact the complainant-in effect it has never happened. For unknown reasons airtel's Indonesian Partner'telcomsel' sends sms messages, asking if the 'customer is 'satisfied with the response and advised to reply-yes/no.
All this reflects on a fraudulent operation fleecing the gullible mobile users. It needs to be brought to book by the consumer forum in India.
More Airtel / Global Roaming Sms Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure