Airtel - Dating Service / fake dating service

1 India Review updated:

Hi all,

Airtel's dating service for finding friends (of opposite sex) is a fake one. If you find a friend i think the msgs we think we are getting from friend is actually a automated one generated by airtel. You never get a reply from a friend instead as and when you get some msg it talks slowly about sex and it tries to attract you as though talked by opposite sex. You will get most probably only one msg per day or one per two days. Each msg of you costs 3 Rs to send and 3 Rs to read other msgs. So you will get msg when you are not sending any msg to ur supposed friend so that you spend some money to airtel. Airtel is cheating people and by sending vulgar msgs it is distracting youth and spoiling the vulnerable. If you are talking really to a person then you should get a reply atleast to one question you ask... but in this you will get msg that asks you a vulgar question... initially it will start as a friend but slowly it will move on to vulgarity... so that you believe..so people dont respond to this friend msg and lose your money.

Comments

• Ji
      12th of Jan, 2008

absolutely right. Many of my friends have complained so. Even we tried it and found out to be fake, pure scam for sure. Its from the number 52455 and also some more numbers in such series I guess.

• Kr
      11th of May, 2009

I have nt tried it yet.But as far as I know there is a friend of mine who got a girl through this Airtel dating whatever.
    And he is going to meet her very soon and they got their phone numbers as well and they do talk.
    So I guess as you said most of it may be cheating and fer might work.