Airtel / airtel = robbers = cheaters = crooks = thieves = #

1 India Review updated:

I had taken the NET ON PHONE service for a day on the 6th of sept since the service did not work i disconnected it by sending a sms and well as calling customer care and making sure that my service was deactivated. I am still being charged for this service when i called customer care and wrote a e-mail they acknowledged they have made a mistake and refunded me my credit but the next day again they started charging me for the service which i have not used. When i call the customer care all that i get is that their systems are being updated and to call after 24 hours. In the mean time they keep deducting my balance. This company is Cheat and all they do is rob customers. How long will you'll last by robbing customers you cheat'z. AIRTEL = ROBBERS = CHEATERS = CROOKS = THIEVES = ###

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2007
    no - airtel excutive is not proper responcing
    India

hello

I have Airtel internet brodband connection , but due to some reason now i want to shift it in safe custody . so i contact to airtel excutive many times . after all i give a application for safe custody . but after a weak when i inquire my application to custmer care then they say no such application is found here.
    and my conection is still working.. ,everyday two to threee times i contact to airtel excutive but no any action applied.

i am very much frustate with your execuitve working procedure...

shailendra kumar tripathi