Airtel / bill discrepancy
I had sent out a mail but till date there is no reply from the company.
The mail is as follows:
--- On Wed, 1/7/09, ramesh reddy <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: ramesh reddy <email@example.com>
Subject: Requesting Redressal For My Issues.
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 6:30 PM
Earlier I was using prepaid mobile number and later I've converted it to post in the month May 2009.
In the month of May 2009, your executive had called me on my number and requested me to convert it to post paid number. She informed me that I will be given a plan called "Just 30-399" Scheme. They came and collected the forms on May 22, 2008 and they promised me that my mobile would be deactivated only for fours hours with prior intimation. However the irony of the scheme switch was horrific as I was endured for long haul of deactivation without intimation and had to miss some official calls surmounting to mental agony.( All this was on May 29, 2009)
Next day I rushed to your Aitel Begumpet office in Hyderabad and they made me wait for 3 hours and issued me a SIM and lodged a complaint for miscommunication and for the aforementioned issue. They confirm that my mobile is activated with 249 Plan and I requested them to change it to original plan as promised by the lady. To put it categorically I had asked for compensation for loss I had due to deactivation and losing opportunities from official call.
Later in the following week, I had called up your 121 number umpteen times which you can confirm from the CRM data that you have. All the while I was under the impression that my complaint with compensation request had been lodged. I asked them to take a complaint against Mr. Pavan and his manager Mr. Junaid (Begumpet Branch) for not redressing my complaints.
On 13 June, 2009, all out going calls were barred again, when later called up 121, was intimated that I had to submit permanent address proof.
During this period my dad was hospitalised and I was requesting a manager by name Ms. Kumari on 121 to activate my number and I would submit all the required docs by June 15, 2009. But she refused to help me stating issue as compliance. I rushed to your RTC Cross Roads office and they had expressed their inability to help me. Later I rushed to Begumpet and submitted my address proof and got my phone activated. I enquired for my previous complaints, however to my surprise they confirmed that no such complaint was raised for compensation.
This is not the kind of service that I would have expected from Airtel. I was infact having this number since long. This raises a doubt that all this promising advertisement are just a facade.
On June 17, 2009, I received a SMS stating bill amounting to Rs.1060.52.An executive from your office had called me asking for the feedback and I had to again narrate the story for which he gave me a service request number 27653619. On June 18, 2009 I received an SMS which stated "Your total usage of RS.1460 exceeds your credit limit of RS.1200. Kindly make a payment for RS.1100 in the next 24 hrs to enjoy continued services". I made an online payment on the same day.
Again on June 29, 2009, I received a SMS which states "Your total usage is Rs.1011.This is nearing your credit limit of RS.1200. When I had contacted your 121 they had asked me to make a payment of RS.1000 amount. I asked your executive to check the status of the last request but they told me that it was not closed till date. All the managers are neither available nor interested to talk to me.
To put it more vividly, i need to have this below answered asap:
1. Bill scheme that was promised should be charged from the conversion date.
2. Any idea as to what has been going around for the compensation asked by me.
3. The officers that i had conversed left me unhappy callousness is only word that can be used.
4. Why every time asked for manager on helpline takes 4 hours for him to getback to me.
5. Why is it every time I am been asked to pay the amount. Is there any way to seamlessly use your services?
PS: Please ensure that my mobile services are not barred.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet