Airtel / bad and rude and highly uncooperative customer care executive

Hi, my self puneet sachar bearing the airtel mobile connection (+[protected]).

I very much troubled by your airtel customer care division, the executives need to understand we are clients and you need to maintain certain decorum with us, yesterday the floor manager 'ravinder' or... Somebody spoke to me so badly and in a such a ill mannered that I have decided to move to consumer court.

Few days back airtell has bared my incoming calls, stating the reason that I have not submitted certain document, I want to inform that this connection is 4 years old and I have submitted the desired document 3 months back after receiving the sms from airtel, still you people have bared the incoming calls that too without the prior notice.

I could understand there will always be human error and what ever the reason airtel guys have misplaced my document, I have again submitted it on 2nd nov’06 (Vasant kunj new delhi) I was assured that by wednesday or thursday i'm able to get the incoming calls.
I'm still waiting for this to happen.

Yesterday night when I spoke to your one of manager ravinder, don’t know he was upset due to some reason or what and he spoke to me so badly and in a rude tone that I have decided to move to consumer court and trai for the same.

I again request airtel to look into my case. Or anyone reading this article to help me or advice me so that I can sue the airtel for the same.

A  1st of Dec, 2006 by
Airtel sucks they have high call rates when compared to Aircel, Hutch. Don't have unlimited sms as like in Aircel.
A  25th of Jan, 2007 by
Send an email to Airtel nodal officer or the CEO/COO of your respective circle asking them the details of the documents you submitted earlier. If they say they have not received any documents from you so far then ask them how they provided you with this mobile connection for the past 4 years. File a complaint with the consumer forum. You can see more details about this in my article posted in this same site.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel