Airtel / fraudulent business practices
I am forced to send this complaint to you as the circumstances are pushing me to do so, to be honest to you I am very upset about a few things which has happened to me recently .
I have prepaid connection. My mobile no is 9932580*** recharge on 16/06/07 with the Rs 300/-. According to Airtel I must get Rs.300/- loc A2A talktime @ 1.99 and also reduced rate for 90 days A2A@30p,A2M@75p,A2L@Rs-1 & STD @1.50 .
This SMS was send on 15/06/07 at 15:02 hrs from +[protected]. Recharge successful on 16/06/07 at 06:37 pm from +[protected]. But I get just Rs 00.00/- only which is ridiculous. I also contact to your customer care executives for the same on 16/06/07 Sourav Ghosh he said within 48 hrs you will get it,Talked to Sujit Saha 20/06/07 But to my astonishment he said we didn't send you any SMS ,Talked to Paramita Ghosh on 21/06/07 she said again we will need 48 hrs, again talked to Roman Christopher on 21/06/07 at 8:20 am he started misbehaving & dropped the call (case id-[protected]).
They couldn't give the satisfactory answer. That's why I make this complain and request to Airtel authorities to solve the problem as early as possible. Hoping your kind anticipation in this regard.
Thanks & Regards
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure