Airtel / fraudulent business practices

1 India Review updated:

Re: AirTel

I am forced to send this complaint to you as the circumstances are pushing me to do so, to be honest to you I am very upset about a few things which has happened to me recently .

I have prepaid connection. My mobile no is 9932580*** recharge on 16/06/07 with the Rs 300/-. According to Airtel I must get Rs.300/- loc A2A talktime @ 1.99 and also reduced rate for 90 days A2A@30p,A2M@75p,A2L@Rs-1 & STD @1.50 .

This SMS was send on 15/06/07 at 15:02 hrs from +[protected]. Recharge successful on 16/06/07 at 06:37 pm from +[protected]. But I get just Rs 00.00/- only which is ridiculous. I also contact to your customer care executives for the same on 16/06/07 Sourav Ghosh he said within 48 hrs you will get it,Talked to Sujit Saha 20/06/07 But to my astonishment he said we didn't send you any SMS ,Talked to Paramita Ghosh on 21/06/07 she said again we will need 48 hrs, again talked to Roman Christopher on 21/06/07 at 8:20 am he started misbehaving & dropped the call (case id-[protected]).

They couldn't give the satisfactory answer. That's why I make this complain and request to Airtel authorities to solve the problem as early as possible. Hoping your kind anticipation in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Debashis Patra
Mob-[protected]

Comments

• Ta
      18th of Jun, 2007
    Airtel - Can't send and receive messages from Yahoo
    India

I am not able to login with my mobile no.9892574785 in yahoo messenger. I am not able to send nor receive any messages from yahoo messenger.

thanking you
    talha

• Dh
      18th of Jun, 2007
    Airtel - Delayed from prepaid to postpaid connection
    India

I have registered for Airtel Prepaid connection to Postpaid connection. The Customer care Executive said me that there is no verification needed for the changes. They collect the Amount from me and now they are delaying to convert it from prepaid to postpaid. When i called them they didn't pick up the phone/cut the phone.

Nilesh : 9867934029
    Sania : 9892137521

Both are from Mumbai Circle Office, Lower Parel.

• De
      19th of Jun, 2007
    Airtel - Charges deducted for Hello Tunes
    India

My father, Mr. Kazal Rekha Das mobile nos. is 9932861746. He is having a lifetime prepaid card of Airtel. He did not subscribed for the Hello Tunes. Then why the Hello Tunes ring tones is given to him with out his knowledge and why the customer is forced to pay the charges for the same forcibly? Why a customer is harassed for this.

• Si
      20th of Jun, 2007
    Airtel - Sending bills to another address
    India

Airtel has been sending bills for my mobile no.9815000111 at God knows what address - some address in sector 17,Chandigarh. I have told them several times that my correct mailing (and billing) address is "Siddharth Vyas, house no.310, sector - 35A, chandigarh-160022".

I want they correct my address!

• Ad
      3rd of Sep, 2014
    Airtel - Unvalid Deduction of money
    airtel
    Rajastan,jaipur
    Phone: 8741083394

balance cuted from the main a/c.