Airtel / airtel cheating everyone in india?

1 India Review updated:

Airtel cheating everyone in India? This topic is taken from a community "Micromation Samvad I" of which I am a member. I am putting it here for the wider access, as it concerns many of us. Your immediate response is required to fight out the Airtel highhandedness.

I am using Airtel Connection, for past 3 years I see airtel cheats everyone in India. In such a way they use marketing tactics get customer and cheat them. Now this is new way in India big telephone companies are start cheating. It was my 5th time i was cheated by AIRTEL. There voice billing is malicious. There broadband even if it does not work is billed. They will debar your services off and on, but refuse to discontinue by putting in many legal lacunas. Till that time or even after discontinuation, they will keep on raising bills and later on threat you to file legal suites as well... They are acting like big gangsters forcibly collecting money from customers on some pretext just like gangsters collect "hafta" and other extortions.

Come out openly, if you are also a victim. Let us give them the message that, we will not keep mum...

Vi

Comments

• Bh
      25th of May, 2011
    Airtel - Return Money
    India

Respected sir,

I have so worry in that sms. Because in that airtel simcard will use one person. He targer him my self. So please block or cut the sms in that number.
    Airtel number: 9894299898