Airtel Broadband / connection is not working

1 India Review updated:

It has been over a week, and with 2 complaints already logged to Airtel Customer care, my broadband 512Kbps connection just does not work. There is 50% packet loss. The first complaint was surreptitiously closed and on my checking up, they unapologetically informed me that the complaint has been closed, so we will log another one. When will it be resolved... it will get resolved within 2 days is the standard reply. Now I know how it gets resolved. I have been suffering for one week with virtually no service at all and they care too hoot about it. No wonder AIRTEL SUCKS.

Comments

• Gu
      29th of Sep, 2007

sir
    i wish to state that my internet was not working although i had paid my bill till the last month i thought my modem was not working properly or their was defect in the line please pay attention towrds my connection inspite of coplaining to the costumer care no service is provide to my till today otherwise i moves towards sify broadband or tiband.
    thanking you

gurpreet singh

tel no 01142440785
    name jasbir kaur

• Di
      9th of Oct, 2007

I agree with the Poor broadband service by Airtel. My Airtel connection also gets disconnected after every 10 minutes. Airtel people makes false promises by luring the customers at the time of connection but are not capable of providing services. I am going to file a complaint in the consumer court regarding the same.

Divya.