Aircel Postpaid Connection / aircel postpaid

1 India

Hello!

I have taken a new aircel postpaid connection few weeks back with 500 rupees deposit money. verifier has came and verified everything (voter id, pan card, bank address, residential status) after a day aircel has through my connection.

After three days I have received an sms saying that "address verification failed, contact any aircel store or customer care within 48 hrs. to continue enjoying the service". immediately I called up one of their cce (mr. raju ray [protected]) (he told me that"prior to give me the number they allotted the same against somebody else, his address verification has failed and I recvd. that *what a joke!!!) and he worked so fast and that time it was fine. yesterday again I received same sms and this time without any prior intimation they barred my incoming and outgoing while I was traveling. (again after 1hr. mr. ray helped me, thanks a lot) the time I faced was horrible. no communication, no phone booth nothing. I couldn't contact my doctor as I supposed to visit him for my wife. who is gonna pay me for this... aircel??? or I am the only person who believed the service provider!!!.

I need some assistance regarding this...