Aircel Cellular - Chennai / requisition of address proof

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of Aircel cellular for the past four years. I have submitted my address proof and photo during the time of purchase of my sim card. Dont know what these people did with it after the TRAI imposed a rule for all prepaid users to submit address proof if they have not submitted, a year back the aircel people called me saying that my address proof is missing and they wanted it and a photograph of mine. I submitted it. Now again today [protected]) i got a call saying that my address proof is missing and they need to be submitted otherwise my connection will be cut. I really dont know whats going on and what these people do without even having proper track or database of these details. I wonder how many more times i need to submit the same details.

I have been using their service for the past 4 years and today i really got fed up with them and planning to change my network service provider

Comments

• Kc
      24th of Jul, 2008

Please call to my mobile number-+91 97909 04150 to know your chennai office address

• Se
      4th of Aug, 2008

Yea, what you said is perfectly true.. Similarly, the Banks like ICICI, Citibank also do the same thing.
    When we approach for personal loans, they will collect enough proofs but don't keep track of the records.
    When I requested for my payment history statement to check for my balance amount to be settled, they have denied to send it via e-mail or to my address. But, if we don't make the payment even for a month, I don't know how these guys get our info to track us... Very very pathetic situation..

• Ne
      27th of Nov, 2008

i hadcomplaint already on 05-11-08. but now its 28-11-08.. i didn't get a feed back from customer care... i don't know what they are doing... it's there fault they had wrongly taken my balance of 30-rs... i need a proper feed back within a short time... my mobile num is - 9941806640..
    my previous complaint num is --- 797285... i'm taught of changing my sim card to some other network... aircell is very poor in network & customer care service also... aircell is totally waste...

• Sv
      18th of Jun, 2009

My no is 9841481460

hi Active my 600 local min CUG, ,
    & 5000 local sms plz do need ful & rework my bill...

I will paid for 200 for post paid connnection Activation so plz discount my bill.

iam Already sent mail but i could not get any reponse 4 thr...

Regards,
    VENKATESH.S

• Th
      15th of Apr, 2010

Aircel cellular service is very poor. I paid my phone bills. The next day they cut the outgoing facility. I struggled a lot and finally reached the customer service. After two hour it was enabled.

Next day same thing happened. again they cut the outgoing facility. i kept trying to get line to customer support. really i am getting frustration with their support. line is always busy.

How careless they are, they do not have proper records how they can cut the facility. one time is ok, by mistake. how it wil happen again.

i am planning to throw all my aircel products