Airbnb / unacceptable lodging
I rented an Master Suite on Airbnb. When I arrived - the room was like a teenager lived in it and was junk everywhere. It was a 10 x 10 room. There was only an air mattress. There was no chairs in the entire place. The reviews had to be a lie they stated they watched TV. This was more like a hostel and not an apartment. It was a 2nd floor apartment that had been remodeled into 5 or 6 bedrooms. We had to share the one small bathroom between 6 people. I was supposed to have a bathroom that I shared with one other room. It was locked and there was a piece of furniture in front of the door. The place is run by a broker and I don't even believe the guy exist. They promised a breakfast and it was a package of english muffins and a jar of smuckers jelly. The doors were locked by Pad locks. If you don't mind a hostel, it would have been alright. I filed a complaint with Airbnb but they refused to do anything about it and refused to put on my review but allowed the host to put a review. In the review, the host acts like he is Fergus doing the review and that I been speaking with him - but I have the emails where they admit they are not Fergus. Airbnb wants to make sure that they do not appear to be a hostel and so that is why they did not print my review. So I will take this to social media - because others need to be protected
More Airbnb Complaints & Reviews
- Airbnb - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- Airbnb - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- Airbnb - "account deactivated"
- Airbnb - unethical behaviour, lazy, possible scam
- Airbnb - unauthorized credit card charges
- Airbnb - refund "policy"
- Airbnb - hosting on airbnb