AirAsia / "value pack" option... more like value loss! double charging incident..
I've bought tickets via Airasia website on 14 June 2017 where I've selected a value pack option (packaged with baggage, meals & seat selection). As I went through the booking process, I've selected the seats & meals (which should be free as I've opt for the value pack option). However, after I made the full payment, I realized that I am overcharged for the meals that I've chosen (redundant costs). I've had a live chat with Airasia customer care & logged an official case incident with Airasia requesting for clarification and solution, potentially inclusive of refunding the amount that was double charged. However, there was no solution or explanation provided and instead I was told that nothing could be done. I am extremely disappointed with this kind of attitude!
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative