Airasia / service
We have booked 2 tickets from paytm. So, to collect boarding pass we went to a check in counter, after showing the confirmed ticket the air asia officer has demanded that we need to pay extra 250 per ticket for picking a seat, which I have never heard off.So what does booking a ticket mean, so booking a ticket doesn't mean that you have a seat.We haven't asked for any seat change. Moreover the officer was rude and when asked about why we need to pay extra he replied harshly that I need to check terms and conditions.
This has been my worst experience with any airlines till date.
Today I got to know that even airlines cheat people for making extra money.
I hope you go through this issue and respond as quickly as possible.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - Booking and service
- Airasia - service
- Air Asia Airlines - cancellation of flight
- Airasia - air steward and talking loudly at upfront hot seat to miri
- Airasia - luggage