AirAsia — refund
To whom it may concern,
I was offered to apply for a full refund from Air Asia on the 23rd November 2018 due to an aircraft change, which I filed the next day. My case was created on the 27th November 2018.
As I have not heard for Air Asia for about one month, I involved Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) to chase my case.
Since beginning of January 2019, both Air Asia and MAVCOM advised me that my case has been resolved, but I have not received any money.
During my last conversation with Air Asia support on the 1st March 2019, they stated that they credited my account on the 23rd January 2019, however there is still no money in my account.
Also, they advised me to contact my bank, which I did, who advised me that they did not received any funds from Air Asia.
Can anybody help?
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - spoilage charges levied on me
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft