AirAsiarefund

To whom it may concern,

I was offered to apply for a full refund from Air Asia on the 23rd November 2018 due to an aircraft change, which I filed the next day. My case was created on the 27th November 2018.

As I have not heard for Air Asia for about one month, I involved Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) to chase my case.

Since beginning of January 2019, both Air Asia and MAVCOM advised me that my case has been resolved, but I have not received any money.

During my last conversation with Air Asia support on the 1st March 2019, they stated that they credited my account on the 23rd January 2019, however there is still no money in my account.

Also, they advised me to contact my bank, which I did, who advised me that they did not received any funds from Air Asia.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks,

Maro

Mm
Feb 04, 2019

Comments

Apr 15, 2019

Same here, the status is resolved, but have not received any cash back since nov 2018. I have been calling Air Asia every month to check and could not seem to get a resolution. If this is a matter of just sending through payments back, this can be done at the press of a button.

I hope an investigative journalist can get hold of this scoop. I can imagine possible the reason is if Air Asia releases all approved refunds, they will be deep trouble financially...

Christin