Airasia — my luggage broken
Date of incident: 18 January 2017.
AirAsia BIG: [protected]
The responsible parties,
At 18 January 2017, 1.40 p.m., Flight no. AK 6436, i travelled from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) to Kota Bharu (Sultan Ismail Petra airport). I checked-in my luggage at klia2 in a perfect condition and i was hoping to get them back in perfect condition as well, however i was very disappointed by AirAsia staff that in-charge in manage the luggages as my luggage broken when i retrived it at Luggage Claim Counter after i touched down in Sultan Ismail Petra Airport and i believe it was not handled with proper care. I am very disappointed by this incident because as far as i know, AirAsia is a good company and this incident should not happen.
Thus, i want AirAsia to take full responsibility for this incident and i want AirAsia to replace my luggage.
Contact me through e-mail: izzat.[protected]@gmail.com
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative