Airasia / left my phone on a flight and help to find it has been very poor
I left my phone on an Air Asia flight (details below) and I reported it within an hour of being off the flight. Within an hour of me departing the plane the phone had apparently disappeared - it was not in the lost in found and the cabin crew couldn't find it. I left the phone in the seat pocket - it was easy to find.
It was reported at Jakarta airport within the hour of arriving and again reported via a Mrs Lufti 2 hours later - this was with with a Mrs Lufti - +[protected] (firstname.lastname@example.org) - who works at JK airport and has not been very helpful. I asked her to check Bali Airport as this is where the flight went next - she did not respond to me. I then sent her the exact flight itinerary for the plane I flew on. for both 2nd & 3rd Nov so that she could check lost and found in other airports. She still hasn't responded.
My Phone is a slim Samsung Galaxy S8 with a Grey case - the case has a magnetic element to it. It has a helicopter sticker inside.
I'm sure my phone wouldn't have been stolen and would have been handed in.
1st Nov 10:45 - Bangkok - Jakarta
QZ 251 Seat 20C
My Passport number: [protected]
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Air Asia - web site was not working to amend my baggage allowance
- Airasia - my credit aud419 not utilised to pay the booking and credit forfeited
- Airasia - d7523 hanada to kl airasia x flight inconsiderate steward and stewardess
- Air Asia - air ticket
- Airasia - apps service for change flight date