AirAsia — kuala lumpur central baggage tracing office number is not in service!
Why is it so hard to connect with your customer service? My original case was about my damaged luggage on 8 September 2017.
I have filled up the e-form to submit my case and only receive an auto generated response on 12 September (My reference number CAS-[protected]-0B7NXH). The auto email said that the Customer Care team will investigate and get back to me soon. But unfortunately up till today (16 November 2017) there is no response on the matter. I tried to call Kuala Lumpur Central Baggage Tracing Office, sadly no one pickup (on 15 November 2017 it was not in service).
Please improve few things; 1) Baggage Management, don't throw your customers' baggage; 2) Customer Care Hotline, please make it available for everyone not just Airasia X; 3) Central Baggage Tracing Office, what is the function of providing their phone number? Please monitor the staff; 4) Make things easier for us to reach you, please do have empathy of what your customers are facing.
Upset. Yet i am looking forward for your reply and improvement.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - spoilage charges levied on me
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft