AirAsia — flight delay resulting in losing further connection.
I along with my wife was travelling to Suzhou. Accordingly we booked Air Asia flight D7 302 from Kuala Lumpur to Hangzhou vide PNR no RHFV5M dated 28.04.2017. The flight was to be departed @ 8.10 a.m. and arriving Hangzhou @ 1.10 p.m. We also booked fast train from Hangzhou East railway station to Suzhou leaving at 3.40 p.m. vide booking no E881749321. The flight from KLIA was delayed for nearly 4 hrs and arrived / landed at 17.04 p.m. at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. We not only missed our connecting train but could not get ticket for any train. We were left with no option but to hire a Taxi and reached Suzhou around 9 pm. We are in the circumstances entitled to claim compensation for our missed connection due to delayed flight because of technical / engine problem. Beside being hassled at the station and running around looking for alternative transportation to Suzhou. We ended up spending 1500.00in addition to the train ticket costs. We there fore demand US 800.00 As per international standard for flight delay.
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - spoilage charges levied on me
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft