Airasia / email of itinerary and poor customer service
1. We have booked and was charged with the amount payable for a round trip from KUL to TAWAU on 18 June 2018. We have put in the accurate information to receive the itinerary, however, it has been more than 24 hours and nothing is received! We have try to use the chat group and submitted a case, however, there was no action taken. If Air Asia claims themselves to provide worldclass service, I really think they need to be schooled as to what world class really means!
2. What frustrates me is that ALL lines (ticketing counter/sales ) and even the so called 24/7 chat, ARE NOT IN SERVICE OR EITHER NO ONE IS THERE TO ANSWER. What is the point in having a toll free that serves only air asia X's customer!! That is not world class, but world caste.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative