Airasia / charged inappropriately for luggage
My brother Sarang Pranit Jayaswal was traveling from ranchi to Bangalore recently. He was carrying a guitar anda a laptop bag. His check in bagagage was 4 kgs extra. So he was requested to pay Rs. 1600. Whuch he agreed to but then these guys forced to weigh the cabin baggage and made him put his laptop too in the check in baggage. Which is not quite right. After making those arrangements themselves, the check-in baggage weighed some 7kgs and they charged him Rs. 2800. The attitude of the staff towards my brother was very inappropriate. He is a student. Keeping that in mind the airline should have been more polite to him . And helped him rather than putting him in a fix and charging him i appropriately.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
I am really disappointed as we are a regular flier if air asia. But this rude and impolite behavior of yours is highly inappreciable.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - poor service and dirty plane on flight
- Airasia - fraudulent, bogus and unauthorized charges to credit cards!!!
- Airasia - airasia app 
- Air Asia - delay flight
- Airasia - assigned seating