Air Tickets / Change of Flight Schedule

1 Jakarta, Indonesia Review updated:
Phone: 622129270999

AirAsia had unilaterally changed my departure flight QZ-220 to Flight QZ-222 in which as afternoon flight without prior e-mail notification ??
While I just got this infos by text message (SMS) on Tuesday, 17-Feb-2015 at evening, which means only two days before its early departure time & date in which this change was promulgated after I did web check-in.

I have arranged some appointments at charges at Penang which means I will be not able to complete it due to the change of its departure time from Jakarta, then I attempted to contact their local Indonesian customer services in which left me no option instead to keep following the new flight schedule.

I feel really it's all definitely spoof here, as they had advertised the schedule for such a prolonged period but then instantly changed it to a belated schedule without conveying any win-win solution to the customers who have purchased it.

I choosed to purchase AirAsia tickets just simply because its early advertised of departure flight time schedule and its direct flight consideration from Jakarta-Penang vice versa in order to meet my plan of this Penang visit, otherwise, I would not choose this airline, particularly for its departure flight.

What the heck with them ????? It's completely lunatic

Regards,

Pontas

Ma
Feb 18, 2015

Comments

• Go
      14th of Mar, 2008
    Air Tickets - Ticket not honoured due to over booking
    Air Deccan

I had a ticket to fly from Pune to Bangalore. Air Deccan was not able to honour the ticket due to overbooking and asked me to purchase a new ticket the following day.
    This is a horrible airline