Air India / rudeness!
I was traveling bhx-atq with air india flight AI188 and i had an issue with your security manager, who is utterly rude and without respect and just a man who thinks he can not be wrong, well all i have to say is that if this is your management than god help the passengers. On the day i had my name misspelled on my boarding card to my ticket and passport, the lady at the gate called Mr wani to clarify it, he started shouting at me as if it was my fault, in fact it was your agent who issued the boarding pass he made remarks like are you mad that i didn't see it when i got my boarding card' well not all people can read and write specially older people and that is why asians travel with air india thinking that there will be some one to help them.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- air india airlines - ground staff show their oversmartness for collecting the money without receipt
- Air India - I am complaining about flight ticket booked from del-sfo return ticket
- Air India - not providing precise information
- Air India - air india reservations team frankfurt could not help me
- Air India - check in service