Air India / rudeness!
I was traveling bhx-atq with air india flight AI188 and i had an issue with your security manager, who is utterly rude and without respect and just a man who thinks he can not be wrong, well all i have to say is that if this is your management than god help the passengers. On the day i had my name misspelled on my boarding card to my ticket and passport, the lady at the gate called Mr wani to clarify it, he started shouting at me as if it was my fault, in fact it was your agent who issued the boarding pass he made remarks like are you mad that i didn't see it when i got my boarding card' well not all people can read and write specially older people and that is why asians travel with air india thinking that there will be some one to help them.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - misguidance by customer agent live chat - air india website
- Air India - flight missed because of unprofessional management!
- Air India - rescheduling of flight without information to me
- Air India - worst customer service and equipment failure
- Air India - arbitrarily change of allotted seats