Air India / lost from check-in luggage
This was w.r.t. pilferage from my check in luggage when I was travelling from Delhi to Paris by Air India flight AI 143 on 22.04.09.
It was a direct flight from Delhi to Paris. I had chosen this flight being an Indian national and being pride of my national carrier. But my joy of the trip had lost reaching Paris CDG airport. I had observed that somebody had damaged my check-in luggage and stollen my Sony Handicam from my Check-in luggage during transit from Delhi to Paris. It was very difficult to lodge a complaint in Paris airport due to language problem, but finally I managed to lodge my complaint ( Ref No. of complaint: DPRCDGAI13515) and was hoping that my carrier AIR INDIA would take care of it. But I am sorry to inform you that till date I have received any communication from your end.
Further I also registered a pilferage report in Air India's website on 19.05.09, again posted a complaint on08.06.2009. But I am sorry to inform you that till date I have received any communication from Air India.
So, I would like to request you kindly to bring the matters to appropriate authority and compensate me accordingly. The datails are as follows:
1. Air ticket Ref No. 5XCA7Y
2. Name: Rupali Pathak
3. Date of travel : 22.04.2009
4. Destination: Delhi to Paris
5. Flight No. AI 143
6. Ref No. of complaint: DPRCDGAI13515
7. Lost property:
Model - DCR HC 42E
Sl. No. 0290972
Regn No. I2004943
Date of Purchase - 20.04.05
Place of purchase - Dibrugarh,
Price : Rs.35500/-
(including memory stick etc.)
My ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - taking money but no ticket issued
- Air India - unethical behaviour of your ground staff at jaipur airport
- Air India - major flight delay on air india from london to newark
- Air India - cancelled flight - delayed departure of 26 hours
- Air India - delta trip confirmation: gg3uh8 — receipt of 04 numbers of bags from flight ai130 after 02 days & compensation claim for damaged items.