Air India / lost from check-in luggage

Air India
This was w.r.t. pilferage from my check in luggage when I was travelling from Delhi to Paris by Air India flight AI 143 on 22.04.09.

It was a direct flight from Delhi to Paris. I had chosen this flight being an Indian national and being pride of my national carrier. But my joy of the trip had lost reaching Paris CDG airport. I had observed that somebody had damaged my check-in luggage and stollen my Sony Handicam from my Check-in luggage during transit from Delhi to Paris. It was very difficult to lodge a complaint in Paris airport due to language problem, but finally I managed to lodge my complaint ( Ref No. of complaint: DPRCDGAI13515) and was hoping that my carrier AIR INDIA would take care of it. But I am sorry to inform you that till date I have received any communication from your end.

Further I also registered a pilferage report in Air India's website on 19.05.09, again posted a complaint on08.06.2009. But I am sorry to inform you that till date I have received any communication from Air India.
So, I would like to request you kindly to bring the matters to appropriate authority and compensate me accordingly. The datails are as follows:
1. Air ticket Ref No. 5XCA7Y
Regn No. I2004943
Date of Purchase - 20.04.05
Place of purchase - Dibrugarh,
Price : Rs.35500/-
(including memory stick etc.)
My ID: rupalipchoudhury@gmail.com

Air India

A  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your notice that it has been 13 days and I have still not received my baggage.
I took AI flight number AI131 from Mumbai airport on Oct 10, 2009 at 0135 hours (boarding time) Seat Number – 41K (Mumbai to London). At check-in time no tag was put on the bag on insistence they assured that required information is captured in the system and bag will reach at destination safely.
But on arrival at London Heathrow airport (Terminal 3) my worst fear came true. I didn't find my bag. A complain was lodged with Airport officials, following reference number AHL LHRAI 10555 was provided.
This bag contained various essential household items, all my clothes and most importantly medicines. I had to purchase various essential items and i have still not been able to get medicines for my severe acidity.
I have suffered tremendously on financial, mental and physical front due to gross baggage mismanagement by AI. I hereby humbly request AI authorities and ministry of aviation to look into this and get my baggage retrieved at earliest. I also sincerely request concerned authorities to look into this at a broader level and stream line baggage management so that no one else goes thru similar suffering.

Your Sincerely