Air India And Udaan / issuing wrong ticket!
I'm currently in uk. I came here with air india flight my ticket number [protected] and pnr number is j12mp. this ticket I have booked from air india agent name udaan, chandavarkar road, borivli (w), mumbai-92, tel no.-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], fax-[protected].
I would like to make a formal complaint about his services and promises he made for air india ticket. when I booked I told him to keep the ticket open ended so that I can fly back to india when I want to. he promised me that the ticket is surely be open and I can fly back on this ticket on any date just I will have to confirm a couple of days before. when I got the ticket in my hand it was having a date of return which is 5th october 2007. I asked him why the date is there he said he has to keep one date but still I can do onne change free of cost.
now today on 20th of july when I called up to change the ticket air india and udaan both are saying the ticket is not changeable and there is a change for the change. I have to pay for that as I do not have any choice. but this has made me very annoyed and made me thinking about the commitments of air india and udaan. this might be happening to others as well but not sure.
I would like to make these both companies understand that they should not sell tickets just by telling lies.
Roop kishore garg.
More Air India And Udaan Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - my suitcase severely damaged by air india
- Air India - unethical behaviour of cabin crew and extremely poor customer service
- Air India - complaint of issuance of ticketing and racist behavior (surat)
- Air India - flight delhi-malpensa ai137 of the 27 october 2018
- Air India - missed flight because of your negligence