Air Berlin / flying dogs one way
On the 27/04/12 I was trying to fly myself and two dogs to hanover on behalf of a friend who was posted I was flying return but the dogs were supposed fly to germany one way
When I got there I was told the dogs where booked from hanover to larnaca I was then told they would accept them if I paid another 250 euros when I said the dogs where already paid for and why cant we just change the direction.
I was then told because we booked online they could not touch it so I had to pay the additional fee but I could not afford it so I could not fly.
Because of this we had to put the dogs back in care which will cost even more money that I havent got.
How do I set about getting my money back for both me and the dogs.
Thanks you for reading this and please try to help if possible.
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay