Air Asia / service & product / ground staff very rude

1 Selangor, Malaysia Review updated:

Recently l was at Macau international airport. I was going to board my flight back to KL. AK187, 13 May 18. Time 2025 hrs. There was a Chinese Air Asia representative staff extremely rude to us at the boarding gate. He is tall, he wore a brown color like a technical suit with a reflector suit on him. He was practically shouting at the top of his voice at all the passengers. I was the first to be shouted at. I bought the Premium Flex with added extras. He said that he will not let me board the flight because l have 2 bags. One cabin size bag & a plastic bags with chocolates which l purchased at the duty free shop inside the airport. I have flown with AA & numerous big airlines, l have never encounter such rules. If you guys don't set the rules right, don't be rude to your passengers at the boarding gate. Most passengers purchase gifts from the airport, l do that all the time. This is how airports around the world makes revenue because of the Duty Free goods. They rely on passengers to spend money in the airport. Well looks like Air Asia do not allowed us to buy any of the D. Free items at the airport. The AA ground staff said he don't care & not his concerned. Maybe l should write an official complaint to Macau Tourism board about the rules set by AA.
After being shouted at, l asked the others AA staff this chap name. No one wants to tell me his name. They were covering up for him. Look at how unprofessional your team of staff reacted. Shame on Air Asia! You need to inverstigate who is the AA ground representation staff that you people hired to treat us so badly. There were a number of passengers complaining that he is very rude. He want to get a message through he can tell in a nice way, no need to shout at us. Who the hell he think he is!!! I want this matter to be investigated & a reply from Air Asia or else l will make an official complaint to Macau Tourism board.

Ir
May 17, 2018

Comments

• Fl
      17th of May, 2018

The Chinees staff of Airasia can not be rude.
    Such wording has no facts / grounds for the complaint.