Air Asia / scam
When booking on line with Air Asia it is asked if you would like travel insurance. But even if you select no they charge you for it any way and then you cant get any way of refund or help to get it back.They hang up or speak so you cant understand what they say.
They will also refer you to a fake email address.
The website is set up so you cant say NO, this is misleading and fraudulent
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative