Air Asia / stranded in kl for 2 days
Air asia flight delayed 1 hour 10 minutes from vietnam to kuala lumper, connecting flight from kuala lumper to perth australia left 10 minutes early, plane was still on the ground but 15 people were refused and missed the flight.
Air asia did reschedule tickets but some people had to stay in kl for 2 days and some for 4 days. Air asia was asked about hotels, taxis and extra meals. Thier reply was we dont help with those things and left the 15 people stranded. As I had 3 paying tickets and an infant the total cost of hotels taxis and meals was around 750 australian dollars.
As the delay was due to a late flight arrival (Air asia) I and all others should be compensated for this extra cost to us through their mis-management. After 4 emails and 3 phone conversations to air asia starting 10 days ago still no answer or reply has been forth-comming.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - asean pass 
- Air Asia - forced to purchase fresh return ticket from manila to kuala lumpure when I have already purchased one before
- Airasia - left my phone on a flight and help to find it has been very poor
- Airasia - service
- Airasia - airasia flight