Air Asia Flight / poor services

Pune, India

While searching air asia complaint page, google is filled with the complaints against this air line and allegedly it tops the chart of complaints against any airline. First of all, I booked the flight because of some medical emergency at home. Just after I got the booking confirmation message, I received a following 'delay in departure' message. Why they cant update their flight rescheduled timings on their website?
They are fooling customers by taking double fare for the same day flight and then by giving ### reasons of "operational problems", they delayed my flight again. I had to travel as early as possible but now I have to wait till evening and just god can help me. Their customer care staff is useless. First they doesn't pick the call for 15 mins and then they provide the recovery option of travelling in another week without any extra cost. I had to go immediately and that's why I had booked a "flight"!!! When I asked that can you please tell me if this flight can be delayed again, they told me we cannot give you any assurance on that.
I will make sure that I or any of my family members never book a ticket from air asia. First and worst experience!

Re