Air Asiachange of flights

On the 26th of december I fly to Bali return melbourne. This was purchased as a direct flight both ways and due to a recent illness i was advised that I should not fly long hauls. I was notified on christmas day that the flight had been re routed via KL leaving at 3pm instead of 10.40 am I was now expected to fly all night being in transit for 12 hours as opposed to 6 hours. The recovery opposition were to except this arrangement or get money back which would take 14 days. No compensation was offered for the accommodation already purchased etc or the inconvenience and or loosing a whole day traveling. I had no choice really as there was little I could do on christmas day. Then again on the return flight which I was to fly out of Bali at 12.05am on the 2nd of Jan was rerouted again via KL.I was notified of this change the evening of New years eve again leaving me no real option as I had to be home for my disabled daughter who was to come out of respite on the 3rd of Jan. There was no compensation offered and I again had to make the long flight against doctors advise.
The booking no was RFK 3JA