Air Asia / bad customer service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

On 21 Dec 2010, I took flight QZ 8396 with my wife for honeymoon to Bali at 11.50 am. Our flight landed at Denpasar airport app 2.50pm. Sadly, could not find my luggage on the conveyor hence, made a lost luggage report to Airasia vide the Denpasar airport authorities. At same time I did mention to personal in changes that I will going stay at Legian Kuta not as plan at Lovina Beach once found my luggage please given call to my mobile accordingly for me to inform the new hotel address. They did call me at 3pm on next day and I inform the Hotel detail accordingly to them, upon that myself and my wife tried calling the airasia customer service hotline in Bali but no answer for the next few hours until 7.30pm at last we decide to go to airport at Despasar to check the my luggage status and we found my luggage in on the way to hotel which I stay at Legian street and it been delivery at hotel 8.20pm

My complain

Customer service and the way they talk with customer at so rude!!! Anyhow this is budget airlines we are still pay for it we should received right service

Basically, I had to spend $ to purchase clothing’s, & toiletries, pay for return cab fare to Despasar airport to claim my luggage & Air Asia did not even have the courtesy to call & apologies or the least Airasia could do was to explain what the heck happened to my luggage!!!

Would be good if someone can advise me where to lodge a formal complaint to AirAsia

Best regards
G.Sivaganesh
ggsivaganesh@hotmail.com
[protected]

Comments

• Ht
      15th of Mar, 2011

I share another experience...

I book flight ticket from Penang to Macau years ago, and today just get to know through a friend that "AirAsia suspense Penang-Macau flight ". As I saw on the AA website that my BOOKING CONFIRMED until today, i didn't see the AIRASIA small notice at bottom! !

31th March have to fly but nobody from AA told us. No phone, no e-mail until today! ! use PREMIER LINE to phone AA and get charge RM150-160, get a stupid answer!! ask me refer website, link, notice, we can't do anything!!! Do you still believe AA? ? Disappointed! !!

Solution given by AA is not going to solution our problems but AA problems. They just refund and we need to wait for up to 60days and my friends get the refund after 120days. Another solution is reschedule and need to top up RM600 per person which is about RM3000 for 5 person of us. Do u think this is fair for us???

Kindly advice by everyone...

Let change the airasia slogan... NOW EVERYONE CAN LIES