Air Asia / free luggage wash
I would really love to commend on the airline's proactiveness in helping me wash my luggage bag. Kudos!
I never realised my luggage was that dirty that it needed washing. Imagine my SURPRISE when i picked my luggage from the pickup area. It was DRIPPING wet. My gosh. When i opened my bag, gosh, they must have decided my belongings inside needed some washing as well. tsk tsk tsk...
So i dropped an enquiry online asking, if they used detergent along with it when they do the washing. Mind you they said it will take 3 working days to reply any enquiry.
Well, they are not so bad as in fact I lodged 2 complaints 1 was actually replied! Oh well, better late than never.
It seems there will never be a reply for the question on the usage of detergent.
I took some photos but drats! i upgraded my crappy Arena's software without saving the pictures.
If Air Asia ever replies me, i have no solid evidence but only witnesses. My words against their words. Even so it still leaves me wondering, did they use detergent?
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - flight delay on premium flex and bad customer service
- Airasia - refund for flight cancellation - booking jshtqk
- Airasia - not letting me in
- Airasia - already in the boarding area and gate close without notify
- Airasia - check in and bag drop off procedure