Air Asia / free luggage wash
I would really love to commend on the airline's proactiveness in helping me wash my luggage bag. Kudos!
I never realised my luggage was that dirty that it needed washing. Imagine my SURPRISE when i picked my luggage from the pickup area. It was DRIPPING wet. My gosh. When i opened my bag, gosh, they must have decided my belongings inside needed some washing as well. tsk tsk tsk...
So i dropped an enquiry online asking, if they used detergent along with it when they do the washing. Mind you they said it will take 3 working days to reply any enquiry.
Well, they are not so bad as in fact I lodged 2 complaints 1 was actually replied! Oh well, better late than never.
It seems there will never be a reply for the question on the usage of detergent.
I took some photos but drats! i upgraded my crappy Arena's software without saving the pictures.
If Air Asia ever replies me, i have no solid evidence but only witnesses. My words against their words. Even so it still leaves me wondering, did they use detergent?
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Air Asia - lost luggage 
- Airasia - change of details
- Airasia - airasia singapore t4 check in desk supervisor on 24 may 2018 at 11.30am
- Airasia - airasia sucks double charged for reservation # yiu32y flight # fd 505 april 15
- Airasia - I want to complaint regarding missed flights from kochi to mumbai, due to 8 hours late departure of flight from kuala lumpur to kochi on 18th may
- Airasia Flight QZ 537 - an abusive passenger who was allowed to board our flight