Air Asia / free luggage wash

1 United States

I would really love to commend on the airline's proactiveness in helping me wash my luggage bag. Kudos!

I never realised my luggage was that dirty that it needed washing. Imagine my SURPRISE when i picked my luggage from the pickup area. It was DRIPPING wet. My gosh. When i opened my bag, gosh, they must have decided my belongings inside needed some washing as well. tsk tsk tsk...

So i dropped an enquiry online asking, if they used detergent along with it when they do the washing. Mind you they said it will take 3 working days to reply any enquiry.

Well, they are not so bad as in fact I lodged 2 complaints 1 was actually replied! Oh well, better late than never.

It seems there will never be a reply for the question on the usage of detergent.

I took some photos but drats! i upgraded my crappy Arena's software without saving the pictures.

If Air Asia ever replies me, i have no solid evidence but only witnesses. My words against their words. Even so it still leaves me wondering, did they use detergent?