Air Asia / air asia go holiday package
I have recently booked the Go holiday package from the Air Asia websites from LCCT to Bangkok on 6 of May 2009. I have booked the flights + hotel through the websites and there was no prompt on the website to buy the check in baggage. (there is a selection to buy the baggage check in on the normal Air Asia Ticket booking but not the Go holiday package).
I have check the FAQ section of the Air Asia Go Holiday section
The websites clearly stated that for all the passengers on the AK flights, they are entitled to up to 15kg of free baggage. However, when I check in to my flights, AK734, I was told to pay the baggage fees of RM20. I complaint to the supervisor(Mr. ...Subra Maniam) and show him the print out of the websites terms and conditions but he gave me the excuse of "the website is not updated" and he mentioned I should buy it online but in fact I can't. There was no time for me to argue any further with him as the flight time is approaching. I was forced to pay the baggage fees.
I am very disappointed with the confusing policy and the inefficiency of the air asia Go Holiday online booking system.Tony Fenandes, please do something !!
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - lost luggage 
- Air Asia Airlines - Cancellation of flight
- Airasia - Air steward and talking loudly at upfront hot seat to miri
- Airasia - luggage
- Airasia - passenger cross over the do not crossing area on my hot seat area
- Airasia - check in problem